The trio, Canadian-based Felicia Harding and Marina Avros and Australian-based Jaime Jackett (Broome) combine exquisite harmonies and relatable stories into a 10-track upbeat sonic journey covering themes from love and loss to overcoming life-threatening illness. ‘Strange World’ and ‘Night Flight’ are inspired by Jaime’s 11-year’s spent living with brain cancer. Lead single ‘Fall In Love With Me’ is dedicated to same-sex marriage, and ’25 Years’ is an ode to enduring relationships.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Come and meet Frank’s Cider at the Williamstown Heritage Beer and Cider Festival that will showcase independent Australian owned and operated breweries and their best beers.
The event will be held at the historic Seaworks Precinct on Saturday the 25th of November 2017 from 12pm till 7pm.
We’re proud to have received four new awards this month from the 2017 Australian Cider Awards, including a Bronze medal for our new Raspberry Pear. Thank you to all the judges, sponsors and organisers for a great event.
- New World Medium Cider (Class 2A) BRONZE – Frank’s Autumn Reserve Apple Cider
- New World Sweet Cider (Class 3A) BRONZE Franks Summer Apple Cider
- Method Traditional Perry (disgorged) Class 8A/B SILVER Method Traditionelle Perry
- Cider or Perry with Fruit Class 11 BRONZE Frank’s Raspberry Pear Cider
Come and visit us at the expo 25-27 AUGUST 2017 – NEWCASTLE ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE
Street Address: Newcastle Showgrounds, Browns Road, Broadmeadow.
Phone: 02 4921 2100 www.nec.net.au
Conveniently located six minutes from the centre of Newcastle on the Newcastle Showground. Access by car is via the main entrance off Griffiths Road. If travelling from the north or south of Newcastle, the F3 Freeway is only a short distance away. The Centre also has an on-site taxi rank and is only a short stroll to the Broadmeadow Train Station.
CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR OFFERS for a message from email@example.com
As thanks for entering, the email contains information that will help you get:
10% off Frank’s online
- a special coupon code offering you 10% OFF your first purchase from the Frank’s online shop here: http://www.frankscider.com.au/shop/.
Added value on any trip to Tassie
- If you are travelling to Tasmania, Wildiaries will help tailor a tour for you, plus give you free entry to one of three Tasmanian attractions, if you book more than 3 nights accommodation.
- a FREE download of the Belle Miners NEW single from their forthcoming album Powerful Owl . The song is called ‘Fall in Love with Me’. DOWNLOAD NOW. The artists will be touring nationally in January, including a performance at Frank’s Cider Bar & Cafe, plus venues in southern NSW, Melbourne, Perth and Broome.
Every month we’ll also be sending one lucky entrant a free tasting pack of Frank’s.
Thank you again for entering and good luck. We’ll be drawing the travel prize winner in late January. In the mean time, we hope you enjoy Frank’s Cider. For a list of stockists, visit http://www.frankscider.com.au/chapter-3-where-is-frank/
Naomie & Tony, Frank’s Cider.
Thanks to our partners
Bruny Island Cruises depart daily from Adventure Bay. This three hour cruise highlights South Bruny National Park. Cruise alongside some of Australia’s highest sea cliffs, beneath towering crags and drift up close to listen to the awesome ‘Breathing Rock’. Enter deep sea caves and pass through the narrow gap between the coast and ‘The Monument’. Join in the search for the abundant coastal wildlife such as seals, dolphins, migrating whales and sea birds.
For three days this spring, Vino Paradiso: Wine & Food Festival will transform one of Australia’s most spectacular locations, The Rocks, into a paradise of wine, food, craft beer, cider and spirits.
We were a hit at this year’s Drinks Industry Show!
The Drinks Industry Show is an exciting new trade show for the drinks industry, showcasing the best in wine, beer and spirits from across the globe.